GCP Applied Technologies Talent Acquisition Manager in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Position Summary: As a hands-on Talent Acquisition Manager, you will lead and continuously improve the talent acquisition function to attract and hire of the best talent for GCP Applied Technologies. You will be responsible for end-to-end North America recruiting efforts and overseeing the global recruiting processes.
- Manage the recruiting process for GCP while managing a requisition load for North America. Develop recruitment strategy, identify, source, recruit and interview active and passive candidates; conduct phone and in-person interviews and host candidates through their on-site visits. Follow process to a successful offer acceptance.
- Partner with senior leaders as the Lead Recruiter for senior level and confidential searches.
- Participate in developing and implementing a talent acquisition strategy that aligns with and supports GCP Applied Technologies recruiting needs globally.
- Ensure that the Jobvite Applicant Tracking System is effectively deployed globally and identify improvements to enhance the recruiting process.
- In partnership with Marketing and Communications, continue to develop GCP’s brand presence on the various social media sites to ensure the widest reach for talent.
- Manage vendor selection and vendor relationships both directly and indirectly, ensuring fulfillment of service level agreements and return on investment.
- Oversee recruiting metrics and reporting to assess overall effectiveness of function.
- Manage contract recruiters as needed to meet changing Talent Acquisition demands.
Required Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 6 plus years of Talent Acquisition experience
- 1+ years in a management role with experience managing the Talent Acquisition processes
- Demonstrated success in managing full cycle recruiting and improving the candidate and manager experience
- Exceptional collaboration, relationship and consultative skills with demonstrated success building partnerships with internal and external contacts at all organizational levels.
- Experience managing acquisition partnerships and tools while staying current on emerging platforms, trends and products that may deliver more effective and efficient results.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to utilize data and metrics to drive decision-making.
Nice to have:
- Understanding of immigration regulations and compliance.
About GCP Applied Technologies:
We are inspired to influence how the world is built.
GCP Applied Technologies is a global leader in construction products and technologies. These products are found in world-renowned landmarks, from the subway systems to the world’s tallest buildings. With roughly 2,400 employees and 57 manufacturing facilities worldwide, GCP Applied Technologies serves customers in more than 100 countries while being headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, U.S.A.