State Street Business Analyst/Project Management - AVP in Boston, Massachusetts
The FX Connect Product team is seeking a Business Analyst with project management experience. The individual will primarily be responsible for working with the Product Management team to develop and document detailed functional requirements from high-level business needs. The successful candidate must have strong written and verbal skills and the ability to work independently. In addition, the candidate will provide high-level project management in support of the product development cycle and production support.
- Work with the product managers to take high-level business requirements and analyze and define functional requirements including constructing workflow charts, diagrams and screen mockups.
- Documentation of critical information shared during strategy, design, development, and release meetings.
- Administration of system documentation including product development schedules, release schedules, bug tracking, etc.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, and recommending actions.
- Maintain system protocols by writing and updating internal and external release notes as well as internal training and process materials.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with many different team members across the business and technology areas.
- Facilitate and perform reviews of the product to ensure key business needs are sufficiently met and that there is consistency in the UI design across the platform.
* Job Qualifications/Skills:*
- Bachelor's (BA/BS or University degree) degree required
- Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills.
- 3+ years of business analysis experience.
- Excellent prioritization and resource management skills
- Advanced skills with MS Office suite (including Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Demonstrated skill driving results with imperfect information
- Strong analytical, communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Financial services industry experience. FX specifically a plus but not required
- Trading System Workflow and User Experience design experience a plus
Detail oriented and self-motivated
- Posted 3 Days Ago
- Full time