TD Bank Business Systems Analyst I in Bedford, Massachusetts
Auto req ID 191639BR
Job Title Business Systems Analyst I
Job Status Full Time
Country UNITED STATES
Province/ State Maine
Location Bedford (MA)
Falmouth - Gray Rd
Business Line Corporate
Job Category - Primary Finance | Accounting
Job Category(s) Finance | Accounting
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
The Business Systems Analyst I performs systems analysis assignments with varying degrees of supervision. The Business Systems Analyst also provides complex technical business support to clients that utilize small/ midsize/enterprise level systems.
• Communicates and works with programmers to support understanding of business processes and requirements of the users
• Maps current business processes to new systems and assist the user in the transition to the new solution.
• Participates in determining interface requirements for effective system transition
• Develops detailed requirements specification documents that include features and functions of the new system as directed
• Develops test plans and test case scenarios to guarantee the new system design meets business requirements.
• Participates in the implementation of new system installations
• Documents selected system parameters, file layouts and application design layouts. Track open issues and resolutions issues.
• 2 Year Degree or equivalent experience.
• 2+ Years of related experience.
• Advanced communications, problem‐solving and decision making skills.
• Some experience in systems analysis.
• Ability to work with systems users or potential users to develop system specifications and requirements
• Ability to translate user requirements into technical specifications with some assistance.
Provide a range of business information management functions to support the various areas of data and analytics. Works under general guidance of other senior team members in partnership with subject matter experts to design, develop and support business information management solutions for the segment.
• Experienced working professional role providing specialized business support, within their own area of specialty
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills and fluent in at least one programming language
• Lead projects or work streams within broader projects with moderate risk and may be accountable for managing ongoing activities processes and functional programs
• Accountable for own work and sometimes others; acts as an escalation point or knowledge resource for others in their own area
• Experience working with very large datasets and familiarity with big data technologies
• Able to work with minimal direction on multiple projects and priorities
• Keep abreast of rapid business and technology innovation within business information management field
• Familiar with visualization tools
relevant experience from a business administration, statistical, mathematical, scientific or financial background
• Solid knowledge of various data sources, tools and technologies used in preparing summaries and reports
• Analytical and problem solving skills are required to interpret data and draw conclusions
• Knowledge of current and emerging competitor and market trends
• Skill in using analytical software tools, data analysis methods and reporting techniques
• Skill in using computer applications including MS Office
• Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form
• Ability to work collaboratively and build relationships
• Ability to work successfully as a member of a team and independently
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Maine
City (Primary) Falmouth
ProvState 2 Massachusetts
City(s) 2 Bedford